When you join TBM, you are getting more than just a job – you are becoming part of a innovative, collaborative, and high performance culture in an aggressively growing small business. At TBM we are focused on your continued development and leadership opportunities, in a balanced and high performing work environment. We value and respect your background, skills, and always encourage you to contribute your unique abilities.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, to go with our balanced work/life culture.
TBM has the following employment opportunities:
IT Project Manager
As an IT Project Manager, you will lead large scale IT infrastructure and software development projects as part of an IT rationalization, stabilization, transformation, and modernization effort for our federal clients. You will advise our clients to develop business processes, determine business needs, priorities, planning, and execution of strategic and tactical projects. You will help to define investment roadmaps, program and project plans, and oversee execution of successful program and project delivery through full life-cycle systems development life cycle.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategic program roadmaps, project management plans; leading execution, and managing performance
- Lead development of program and project management artifacts, to include project management plans, risk and issue management plans, and communication management plans.
- Provide recommendations and management expertise for program and project management planning and financial management
- Provide leadership and direction to staff for multiple projects
- Lead program and project management teams to identify and document risks, issues, mitigation plans, action items, and problem resolution
- Provide leadership in effective program and project management communication and project status.
- Managing overall quality standards for program and projects
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
- Strong experience in MS Project, MS Project Server, MS Office and SharePoint
- PMP certification required
- Scrum Master and ITIL certifications a plus
- Experience in managing infrastructure and/or software development projects
- Experience in Agile Scrum and traditional SDLC Waterfall project frameworks
- Experience in virtualized / cloud-based environments, Search Technologies, Software Agents (Intelligent Software Agents), ETL, Unix (HP, AIX, Linux) , Windows, Apache/Tomcat/WebServers/JBOSS
- Java, XML Technologies
- IT infrastructure and data center operations experience
IT Project Manager
The selected candidate will support multiple software development projects leveraging wide range of software tools geared toward supporting the mission needs of the Federal Agency. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing dynamic professional and modern graphical user interfaces. Job responsibilities will include:
- Developing production-ready code and unit testing to meet software technical and business requirements;
- Developing using Model view controller frameworks;
- Using Scrum/Agile to work in the software development life cycle;
- Reviewing user requirements (use cases) and translating them into analysis and implementation models;
- Providing development support from inception to transition phases of software development; and
- Giving technical talks and conducting software development workshops.
- Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to mentor more junior team members, work with project managers to define the scope and level of effort for a task, work with senior management in resource leveling, and provide technical direction to team members when required.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Four years experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- - Must be familiar with the full Software Development Lifecycle from inception through deployment and operations and maintenance.
- - Must have proven successful technical experience on multiple software development projects.
- - Ability to communicate with all levels of scientific personnel and administrative staff through written and oral presentations.
- - Experience programming solutions based on the AngularJS.
This position is subject to obtaining Public Trust Clearance.